A Hallmark calendar I read said it best, "Pregnancy is the happiest reason ever for feeling like crap." I couldn't agree more! Though there are a lot of changes in my body I don't like, there are a lot of things I look forward to. I love reading about the development of our little Baby! Baby is growing fast and this week they are busy learning to flex their arms and forming tiny tooth buds!
Weight gain: None yet. I lost about 5 pounds with morning sickness so I have a generous starting point.
Showing: Not quite. I would definitely say "yes" to bloating. Some days the bloat is bigger than others but doesn't really look like much more than when I eat too much pizza on a regular day. :)
Food Aversions: Everything! Well not quite, but almost! I absolutely cannot stand the smell of cheeseburgers or lotions. The smell of cheeseburgers make me very very sad. Which of course, makes Jason very very sad!
No comments:
Post a Comment