Baby Flesock has been on an adventure this week! This was the first trip to Illinois for Baby and Jason. We spent a lot of time with great family and had a blast. Baby had a lot of delicious food this week! Dad made his fabulous homemade spaghetti sauce...delicious! We had Chicago-style deep dish pizza...twice! We ate a total of SIX hot dogs all together: 5 Chicago Dogs and 1 Chili-Cheese Dog (YUM-O-WOW!) Jason also enjoyed two juicy Italian Beef sandwiches. I personally ate FOUR homemade pancakes. And if that wasn't enough food...we had a good ole fashioned Thanksgiving Dinner! Perhaps the scale will tell all my secrets next week at my weigh in at my next doctor's appointment! ;)
Here is the family after we scarfed down the most delicious pizza I've ever had! :)
Jason and I celebrated our two year anniversary with an exciting trip to Chicago! We took a train to the city early in the morning and walked 7 miles around Chicago. We walked to Navy Pier and rode the Ferris Wheel. Then took a ride on an architectural boat tour through the skyscrapers. We enjoyed Millennium Park...especially the giant bean! Then we saw the giant Christmas tree in Daley Plaza. It was a fantastic day! I had a wonderful time with my guy on our very special day.

No comments:
Post a Comment