Wednesday, March 18, 2015

Week 17: March 16, 2015

My heart is full of love and happiness. My life is so blessed. 

This morning I prayed to God and apologized for the long gap in prayer. I confessed my weakness and asked for help learning to be a stronger prayer. I specifically asked for help praying for and with my children. Then tonight while Rylan was choosing his evening book before bed, he moved a book I didn't recognize. I picked up the book and read the title. "Prayers for Children." I flipped through the pages and saw prayer after prayer to read with children. 

He is listening. He has answered my prayers. I have always said Rylan is more than I ever prayed for and I mean every word. I want to teach my son about God's love and patience and forgiveness. I want Rylan to reach for Him when needed. I want Rylan to know the same blessings I am so grateful for. 

I also want to teach this young baby. This  amazing, lucky, blessed baby will learn God's love. This young baby will also receive their brother's love. Rylan is such a joy and I am so excited to share this light with my young baby. I can't help but wonder what amazing plans God has for my young baby. May they be blessed and  receive God's love, patience and forgiveness. Bless you baby. 


No comments: