Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Special Thanks...

Quite often I am reminded how lucky I am to have such wonderful loving friends and family in my life. I am truly blessed to be surrounded with the incredible support system I have. I am so happy Baby Flesock will inherit these relationships and feel the love too. Lucky baby! :) I started this blog to keep in touch with friends and family throughout this journey. Life is crazy and with everyone's busy schedules it's hard to keep up. So feel free to stop by anytime to watch our family and Baby Flesock grow! 

I ran into a few problems starting my blog and thanks to our dear friend Matt Prince, the blog has a new and improved look and you are all able to leave comments, suggestions or advice if you like! Thank you for your help Matt. It means a great deal to me that you have taken the time to help! I owe you a favor and I promise you'll see yourself on the mantle next time you're here! :) xo

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Wooo hooo! I'm gonna make the mantle?!?!?