Thursday, December 13, 2012

Week 18: December 7, 2012

At 18 weeks Baby Flesock has mastered the YAWN! How stinkin' cute is that? I can picture my sleepy little one rubbing their eyes and yawning all day long. It's tough work being a baby!I haven't felt Baby Flesock yet but 'tis the season...I should definitely feel my little acrobat within the next few weeks. 


Weight gain: The scale fluctuates a 'wee' bit (depending on my bladder contents!) but it looks like I am officially UP 2 pounds. 
Food Aversions: Still can't stand the 'c' word, and I'm still not a fan of butter. It's not so much the taste of butter that bothers me, it's more the look, thought, texture...Sweet potatoes-Bleh!

Cravings: Chocolate, chocolate, chocolate. Oh and m&m's....hehe popcorn and hot chocolate. Don't worry, I do have an apple and banana almost every single day. It's not until I get home from work when I feel the need to raid the cupboard. :)

Showing: Yup! I've been sporting my baby baby bump for a while but it's a tad more noticeable now. My jeans aren't really getting tight but my shirts are! The perfect excuse to wear my comfy pajamas around the house. Good thing Jason didn't marry me because I'm a fashionista! 

Body Changes: I have the hiccups. All day, every day. They aren't your common hiccups though as they come one at a time. I asked Dr. Santa about it and he kinda just giggled. It didn't seem like this is too common but he explained...as all my goodies move around to make room for Baby Flesock (which is about to TAKE OVER! This ship has been commandeered!) there is pressure on my diaphragm causing the outbursts. Not drunk...promise. Unless m&m's can make me drunk! :)

No comments: