Week 34! Loving Baby Flesock Deerly! :) Sometimes I wish we could take another sneak peek at our little one! I would love to have another ultrasound and see his sweet little face but we aren't too far now from the real deal!
I had a laundry list of questions this week for Dr. Santa...the list literally included laundry! We discussed laundry detergent, circumcision, epidural risks, and people who do not get vaccinated with the Tdap. We had a great chat and I love how Dr. Santa takes the time to carefully answer each one of my questions. I never feel rushed or that my silly questions or concerns are bothering him. I just about hug that man every time we part! :) I feel so blessed to have such a great doctor.
Total weight gain: +20 pounds. Right on track with an allowance of one pound a week.
Maternity clothes: Todo el tiempo!
Stretch marks? Still holding strong! Fingers crossed.
Best moment this week: Jason picked up our baby furniture and is putting it together! I am looking forward to washing all of the baby clothes and finding a home for all of Baby Flesock's new goodies! I can't wait!
Food cravings: I still think cereal for dinner is completely acceptable! :) I've been loving Frosted Flakes lately. Yum!
Anything making you queasy or sick: The usual. :)
Gender: BOY!
Labor Signs: Nothing other than Braxton Hicks Contractions. They sure are interesting!
Symptoms: Nope.
Belly Button in or out? It's pushing it. It likes to play peek-a-boo! Maybe it depends on where Baby Flesock's little booty is?! Belly button ring is OUT! I had to take it out this week. It started feeling extremely uncomfortable and a little pinchy at times. I hope it will go back in.
Wedding rings on or off? On :)
Happy or Moody most of the time: I've been happy!
Looking forward to: We have our last birthing class next week. Once the course is over we will take a Baby Care Basics class and a Breastfeeding class. I even signed up for a class called, "Pets, Baby, Play it Safe!" :) Learning, learning, learning!
No comments:
Post a Comment