Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Week 33: March 22, 2013

Week 33...Baby Shower! 

Dear Baby Flesock, 

Listen carefully today and you will hear the voices of so many special women in our lives! Today is going to be a day we want to remember forever. As time goes on you will learn we all grow up a little too quickly and life flies by before we notice the moments have passed. Our routines become so busy and we aren't able to visit with our loved ones as often as we like. But on very special occasions like today, everyone gathers to celebrate life and love! Listen closely to my heart baby boy, it's about to smile all day! :)

Love, Mama

The baby shower was absolutely beautiful and wonderful and more than I could have ever imagined. I am so blessed to have such an amazing family and the most precious friends who came together to celebrate Baby Flesock! I can already tell you he is one super duper loved, adored and spoiled baby! :) 

Amiga- you are absolutely amazing and I love, love, love you to pieces. Mom, Barbara, Mimom, Dre, Nichole, Jenny and Stefanie- you all went above and beyond and I am so grateful to have you in my life. And to all my special guests and our loved ones who couldn't make it-Thank you for being such a special part of my life. I love you all! Baby Flesock loves you!


Total weight gain: +19 pound. Oink Oink :)
Maternity clothes: I'm rocking my maternity jeans like they're going out of style! ;) hehe
Stretch marks? Just ordered my third tube of lotion. Scored BIG this time because Zulilly featured Mama Mio the other day and I got a big discount. Big discount=Big smile. Gotta keep my Buddah belly lathered! :)
Food cravings: Another boring week...I've got nothing. Shoot. It's gotta come! Bring on the pickles and ice cream!
Anything making you queasy or sick: Something made me gag pretty bad this week...but I can't remember for the life of me what it was. Pregnancy brain. Probably a good thing! Wouldn't want to recall the memory and gag again. :) Thanks pregnancy brain. Great memory block.
Gender: Little boy. My little boy. :) Except when he's gassy...then he's Daddy's little boy! haha
Labor Signs: Braxton Hicks....HELLO! All day! I hope it feels like a little massage to Moose and not like a squish. They aren't painful to me. Although I did have one in the middle of a staff meeting the other day and I don't know if I was just embarrassed-but that one came with a hot flash! :)
Symptoms: No complaints from this little mama this week. It's been a mild week. :) Go team!
Belly Button in or out? haha...this is a funny question now. Neither. Doesn't look like I have a belly button. Just a freckle. 
Wedding rings on or off? On! No swelling yet, thank goodness!

Best moment this week: There were sooooo many highlights to this week! I LOVED getting a "Good morning sunshine!" text from my dad! I LOVED touring the hospital! I LOVED seeing my Amiga and Mama Douglas! I LOVED spending Saturday with my family and girlfriends. I LOVED the delicious food my fabulous gal pals made. I LOVED shopping at Babies r Us completing our registry. I LOVE every move Moose makes. I'm in love this week. :) 
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy :)
Looking forward to: There's more? I feel so guilty with all the things I have to look forward to! Next week is Easter, my favorite holiday, and I'm looking forward to going to church and thanking God for all the blessings in my life! I have so much to thank Him for! I am looking forward to spending time with my family on Saturday as we celebrate our Easter traditions and I'm also looking forward to my first Easter with my Sullivan family. :) Ultimately-I'm looking forward to NEXT Easter and all the traditions we get to share with Moose! He is going to adore Easter just like Mama! :)

No comments: