Happy New Year!!! This week was exciting and fun and crazy cold! Jason, Baby Flesock and I rang in the New Year with our best friends in Truckee. We played in the snow, shared many laughs with great friends, celebrated my Amiga's birthday and played with little Landon all week!
When made it to Truckee, Bryan and Danielle's driveway was covered in about 4 feet of snow! Needless to say...Jason had a little chore right away!
Here's Jason plowing the snow!!! Way-to-go stud muffin! :)I'm pretending to be a stud muffin! :)
We love love love Truckee and the gorgeous snow! This trip to Truckee was exceptionally cold for me though and I spent most of the time hiding inside trying to stay warm. I did venture outside to play TWICE though! ;)
I'm pretty sure Jason and Landon are best friends! :)
Can't get enough of Uncle Jay! :)
The cutest face! :) My little Amiglet!
Happy Birthday Amiga!!!!
Look what I ate!! :) Jason has been having "C" word withdrawals and since I am such a fantastic wife...I agreed to stop at In-n-Out on the way home. Look carefully, this is a grilled cheese...no meat! Win-win!





1 comment:
And I love you for that!!! Best "c-word" I may have every had.
Post a Comment