Our little Baby Flesock is the size of an ear of corn! We are growing by leaps and bounds now and this week I've thrown a few maternity pants into the mix! I wish I had a little window and could take a peek at our little one all day long. I'm eager to see his little nose and kiss his little cheeks and smell his soft hair.
Total weight gain: I don't know the last time I weighed in! Eek! :) I guess the secret will be out when I weigh with Dr. Santa next week! I'll keep you updated...Maybe ;)
Maternity clothes: I've done it! I wore my first pair of maternity pants to work this week. I've been mixing the maternity jeans with my oldies and it's working out great so far. It's going to take some getting used to the giant elastic waist band but overall they are super comfy!
Stretch marks?
None yet. Mama Mio doing her thing. Almost time to reorder already!
Best moment this week: I love when Jason gets to feel our little baby. He has been a little shy this week but Daddy got him a few times! :) My favorite moment of the week though was when Jason asked me to come a little closer on the couch so he could cuddle our little guy...warmed my heart! My two boys. How did I get so lucky?
Food cravings:
Really been liking cheese! Yum, yum! I've been laying off the cookies and cut waaaay back on the chocolate. I've got to make sure there is plenty of room for my growing boy and don't want to get into any trouble with Dr. Santa at my appointments! :)
Anything making you queasy or sick: I turned a new leaf last week when I ate the 'c' word sans the 'b' word. Made Jason's day. Still not interested in eating the 'c' word and am totally grossed out by Carl's Jr when I drive by but other than that-this was a pretty un-queasy week. Yippee.
Gender: Boy!
Labor Signs: Nada.
Symptoms: Pain in my rib cage came back a few times this week and I had a cold which probably muted any other pregnancy symptoms. Thank goodness my cold was mild and didn't knock me on my booty. Phew! I am having a very difficult time sleeping. I am not a side sleeper and desperately miss sleeping on my back and stomach! I wake up all night long-which is a blessing and a curse. I am thankful my instincts wake me up to check in on my position but of course it makes for a restless night. I've been trying out a body pillow and a wedge which are on loan from my Amiga and so far the wedge has been good. The body pillow is quite bulky and either isn't my cup of tea, is too big for our bed or I'm not ready for it yet. I think Jason secretly wants to curl up in the pillow himself! ;)
Belly Button in or out? I've switched to the plastic belly button ring. Dr. Santa knew what he was talking about! I woke up last Sunday at 2:30am with a sharp pain in my belly button and switched to the plastic. Once the metal was out the pain went away. My belly button is on the rise!!! It's not a question of in or out...it's a matter of when will it pop?! Kinda fun to watch these changes! ...As long as everything is put back where it came from! ;)
Wedding rings on or off? On. No swelling anywhere. I am having crazy dryness and painful rashes on my hands though! Ouch!
Happy or Moody most of the time: Jason says...Pretty Happy! :) Yippeeeee!
Looking forward to: Still excited about planning the nursery. Jason and I have finally found our theme and I'm ready to run wild with it! Going to be ordering nursery furniture soon and everything is becoming more and more exciting! :)
Advice this week: Don't wear my oldie jeans too long. Even though they still fit...I'm growing and don't want to stretch them out. Three girlfriends have warned me they wore their regular clothes throughout their pregnancy and they are stretched out now. This was great advice! I've taken their word and I'm rockin the maternity jeans!
1 comment:
Looking good babe!!!
Post a Comment