Monday, February 11, 2013

Week 27: February 8, 2013

Congratulations and welcome to the 3rd Trimester Baby Flesock! I am so so excited to start the third leg of this journey and cannot believe we are so super close to meeting our special, precious, wiggly, sleepy, little one.


Total weight gain: Trying to hold on to that one pound until my weigh in. Darn my sweets cravings!
Maternity clothes: Little bit of both. Definitely feeling more comfortable in maternity jeans now.  
Stretch marks? I hope this question isn't a curse. 
Best moment this week: We received a special present in the mail from Grandpa Tom this week! We now have our very own stethoscope to listen for Baby Flesock's heart beat! It was an awesome surprise!!
Food cravings: Pepperoni. Yummmmm.
Anything making you queasy or sick: NADA!!!! :)
Gender: Boy.
Labor Signs: No labor signs. 
Symptoms: Only complaints I have are restless nights and the rib pain.
Belly Button in or out? Super duper flat. Innie-nope. Outie-nope.
Wedding rings on or off? On.

Happy or Moody most of the time: Jason's verdict: Happy and emotional. Not really moody or sad. 
Looking forward to: I'm excited to hear Baby Fleock's heart beat again. I wish I could see his little face again but hearing his little heart beat is equally sweet.

No comments: