Oh boy! Baby boy and I are growing and growing! If there are 9 weeks left, I'm a tad nervous to see just how big this balloon is going to get! :D
My little tenant let me know this week he is running out of womb already! My little lovey pokes are turning into full on limb rubdowns! And by limb rubdowns, I mean little arms and legs and possibly a tushie here and there. I've even been able to show Jason a lopsided belly a couple of times!
Sleep...what can I say? I think my sweet dreams are a thing of the past. On a positive note-I've got to be burning calories from tossing and turning all night long! :)
Total weight gain:
+17 pounds...I will have another weigh-in next week! Yikes! Baby Flesock should be weighing about 4 pounds now and he's going to keep growing for about 9 more weeks! :)
Maternity clothes: I'm pretty comfy in my maternity clothes now. I've got enough goodies to get me through the week. Would really really love the weather to warm up a bit! Dresses are soooo comfortable!
Stretch marks? Please, no. Please, no. Please, no.
Best moment this week: My wonderful, lovable, handsome, husband CLEANED the HOUSE this week! Stole my heart! I found Jason vacuuming spider webs and I fell in love all over again. :)
Food cravings: I'm still waiting for the exciting pickles and ice cream or some other silly pregnancy craving but I've not had one yet! I have been eating a lot of fruit. I would really like some grapes but they just don't have the right price. I love Honey Crisp apples, bananas, Cuties, blackberries, blueberries, strawberries...you name it!
Anything making you queasy or sick: I had a whiff of the 'c' word the other day and it hit me like a brick. Blah. I just can't handle the charbroil scent.
Gender: Boy! I'm more excited than ever to be having a little boy.
Labor Signs: We've been learning about Braxton Hicks contractions in our Child Birth Class and Jason and I are pretty sure I've been experiencing them! My tummy has been really hard a few times and it's very tight to touch. I joke that I've still got my abs! ;) It's just my uterus contracting and "practicing" for labor! Jason says, "Practice makes perfect!" hehehehe
Symptoms:
This was a pretty mild week!!! I can't believe it! Aside from sleeping poorly, I've not had much to complain about! :) How about them apples?!
Belly Button in or out? My belly button is nothing but a freckle now. Since as long as I can remember, I've always had a freckle inside my belly button. My mom has one too! Now that my belly button is as flat as a pancake, it just looks like a belly and a freckle! :)
Happy or Moody? I am very very happy to have such a wonderful husband and I am so excited to spend this summer with my two boys. I'm looking forward to every day and can't wait to begin making our memories.
Looking forward to: Life. :) Forever. Memories. Kisses. Hugs. Smiles. Giggles. Secrets. Dessert. Surprises. Birthdays. Christmas. Everything!
No comments:
Post a Comment